Monday, July 20, 2009

I just keep postponing my promise to keep my blog updated...oh well...

Anyways, since this achievement deserves some merit, I just wanted to say that I have just finished my first final draft for my Master's thesis.

Let's see how this goes...I need to defend before August 7th...

Current Playlist:
-Jorn "Spirit Black"
-Kaddisfly "Set The Sail The Prairie
-Mutemath "Mutemath"
-Dream Theater "Black Clouds and Silver Linings"
-Dream Theater "Cover Songs Disc from BC & SL"
-Indukti "Idmen"
-Riverside "Anno Domini High Definition"
-OSI "Blood"
-Steven Wilson "Insurgentes"
-Derek Sherinian Compilation ("Mythology", "Blood of the Snake", "Molecular Heinosity", "Inertia", "Planet X")
-Blind Ego "Numb" and "Mirrors"
-It Bites "The Tall Ships"
-John Wesley "Shiver"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home